Work Permits

Work Permits should be obtained in the Counseling Department at each school site. For Independence High School please see Counseling Secretary Rachel Benedict in Room 13 for assistance. 
Work Permit can be obtained at the El Dorado Union High School District Office (Building D), at the address above.  Students must present the completed form Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit - Certificate of Age (form #B1-1) to receive their work permit.
If you have any questions, please contact the Counseling Office at your respective school or Student Services and Innovation at the District Office at (530) 622-5081, ext. 7224.