Guidance Counselor 
Crisis Resources

Welcome to the Counseling Office!

Welcome to the Counseling Office! I will be checking my emails daily!

How Do I Meet With My Counselor?

Please make an appointment to meet with Mr. Blake Walker for your academic planning through Mrs. Rachel  in the Student resource center. Parents/guardians may contact Mr. Walker by email to schedule an appointment.

Individual & Group Counseling

School counselor will meet with students on an individual basis to discuss academic, college application, personal and social concerns.  Counselor monitors graduation requirements and credits along with Mrs.Myers.

Academic Planning

Go to the Career Center  for additional information and resources.

Do you need your transcript sent to a college? Click here for Transcript Request Form, print out and give to Rebecca Janes in the office if you need Official Transcripts sent to colleges you have applied to.  


Independence Continuation High School's CEEB School Code:  050747

Crisis Resources
Go To Top of Page